Hi Beautifuls :)

Okay, I'm never going to be an actress; you can tell I'm reading from a script and it's very unnatural and wooden so sorry about that. And trying to speak without an accent gives me a lisp. But hey, it's important to be able to laugh at yourself, right?  :) 

I've left the script here for those of you who might be struggling with my Aussie accent, I know it's difficult to understand sometimes. If you're interested in one of the classes please email us: lmm.110766@gmail.com

Thank you so much to those who have been following my blogs for over ten years now and who have allowed me to put them on my 'subscribers' list to receive my regular newsletters. I know from reading the stats that I still have people visiting and donating from all over the world. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for supporting us and for being very patient while we get everything up and running. I know I've been saying for a long time I'm going to make videos for my blogs and website and guess what? Today is the lucky day. 

For those of you who know me, you'll be able to back me up here when I say I have my finger in a lot of pies but probably the main thing to know is that we, myself and my family, have found ourselves drifting toward a more minimal and self-sustained lifestyle, especially since the pandemic began. Gone are the days of wanting bigger and better houses, prestige cars and overseas holidays. Those old dreams are now replaced with something of much more value - a lifestyle of simplicity and slow living; meaningful connections, back to nature at the grassroots level, community and fellowship.  I know I don't need to say much more about this because if you're on the same page as us then you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

Apart from converting all of my class material for the Writer's Masterclass into online courses and Ebooks and offering manuscript editing and appraisal, I'm also hoping to start a yoga series, a craft series and an astrology series. If this confidence with Zoom videoing continues then there really is no limit and we'll be filming lots of other things too such as cooking, gardening, our travel destinations and getting our shop together (for those of you wondering, the shop is coming, I promise :). 

But today I thought I'd concentrate on the astrology series to encourage you to think about whether or not it's something you'd like to study in the future and what format you'd like the lectures to be delivered to your inbox. I'm not sure if you know that I can teach you to accurately predict your own future from your personal astrology charts. The first thing you need to learn is the twelve zodiac signs, the planets and the houses. From there we take a look at the aspects, the fixed stars and other angles and points in the charts such as the Part of Fortune and the Midheaven. From there we start to look at the astrology charts ie: natal, solar/lunar return, progressed and then the systems - some of which I've designed myself. You can accurately predict everything to come and can often pinpoint it right down the very day it will occur. So if you are wondering when you'll meet that special person, take that trip or even your time/place of death OR what sort of career will bring success, the personality of your newborn child,  if there is fame or wealth in your future, I can teach you how to find the answers. In the case of astrology, hindsight really is a wonderful thing because often watching your charts and planets progress through the year teaches you what to watch for in the future. I've been studying astrology deeply and intensely for seven years (and have been doing readings for 40xyears) and can definitely say this is the best method for learning astrology. Most of the websites we'll be using to glean this information are free. Okay, that's all I have time for right now but please let me know in the comments section what kind of format you're looking for to learn astrology and I'll see if I can put it together for you. Thank you for watching and take care :)  




Comments

  1. This astrology can predict human live but its depend on how people think about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've learnt one thing in this life not to ever live an extravagant lifestyle. And it is better to take decisions on my own and never to be intimidated by any.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All God's creation are beautiful which includes astrology. Astrology involves the study of celestial objects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow God created all things beautifully all manners of things. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post. Knowing about all different kinds of things that can be beautiful in this world as a whole.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Astrology is a good course to study. It is an area of specialization involving many beautiful creation of God.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the update. Acting is a special gift one can exhibit to develop one's society.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Astrology is a great discipline that can help in predicting events.This post shared some great idea about astrology which is a good way to have interest in it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a well detailed piece. I think it is a nice initiative as well, we all get to share hoe we want astrology to be like for us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well that is one thing that this crisis teaches us. Yes it aint much nut we must learn to be happy and appreciate small victories. The light at the end of the tunnel has yet to ve seen but hey we are bouncing back. Definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is very true and I appreciate your thoughts truly. Desires were so much before pandemic but after it hit, I came to know about importance of being grounded and connected to nature and having a sense of gratitude for all I have now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol I love your composure during writing. Astrology is a beautiful thing by the way. Thanks for this beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmmmm, God is the only one who knows what everyone will be from conception. Astrologers are just predicting and their predictions are not true.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent piece on meaningful connections, yoga, art and astrology. Having this versatile skillset is the best way to stay productive and in good spirits, especially with the pandemic. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing your geniuine story .It seems like I am get into it and really feeling the same experience . Thank u

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this is really nice, I'm glad i came across this article.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a nice script full of educative information. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tua is really educative and interesting. Thanks for sharing this article in a time like this. What God cannot do doesn't exist

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nature it self is beautiful. Thank you for giving us this beautiful information.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thoughtful and inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing this. I'll also give Astrology a thought.

    OLUWASEGUN EMMANUEL

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow. This is interesting. Your future in your own hands. Predicting your every move and steps. Looking forward to the teaching. Any method you use is actually okay with me. Zooming, ebooks etc

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello gorgeouses,
    Thank you for following me across from the other blogs and platforms and for supporting us once more. Much love <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts